Brass Craft Plumbing Scholarship
BrassCraft has generously decided to fund up to $1500 in scholarships for ABC of Iowa plumbing apprentices for the 2017-2018 school year. Any apprentice awarded a scholarship would forfeit the scholarship should they leave the employer who sponsored them on the application during the school year in which they were awarded the scholarship. The recipient must successfully complete the level of schooling for which the scholarship is awarded before the scholarship money is given to the apprentice. The scholarship money will be awarded at the Apprentice Graduation on June 7, 2019 at Prairie Meadows.
The application submission deadline is February 15, 2018.
You may submit your application by email to Ginny Shindelar.
- The apprentice must be enrolled for one of ABC of Iowa’s Apprenticeship and Training Trust Public Plumbing Programs for the 2018-2019 school year. (levels two through four are eligible) (Apprentices attending an in-house class are not eligible).
- The apprentice must reside in Iowa.
- The apprentice must provide documentation of high school diploma or GED.
- There are also requirements regarding the payment of tuition/books. (Outlined in the application).
- Instructor must sign the application that they feel this student is deserving.